Thursday 5 February 2009

Some ef 50mm f/1.8 II photos

This post is mainly for photographers,but all readers are welcomed anyway=)
Let's start with my door knob
my window view

Finally,my MMU TEMPORARY student ID
Future MMU students,this is how your temporary ID looks like.Photographers,don't ever think that canon's ef 50mm f/1.8 II is just another "cheapo" lens to learn photography.just look at the bokeh (the blurred background).controlled nicely,you have some very nice photos.3 out of 4 photos above are taken using the ef 50mm f/1.8 II with flash(big flash of course).It's not an easy skill to master,even I am not good at it.Anyway,photographers or not,feel free to drop useful comments.Afterall,there is no such thing as right or wrong in photography,so drop by and let me know how you feel=)

4 comments:

  1. I like the knob..anyway, i just bought my 50mm 1.8 also
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good,your photos are going to 'transform' again I am sure(in a good way of course)Let's see how you handle a new lens yourself ;)Just remember to post in your blog.I won't criticise,so don't worry,sifu not that scary yet.haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. how i wish i have a slr. =)
    good luck over there,sze lin! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.start from a simple camera first.I didn't get an slr as my first camera(my first digital camera was a second hand compact)Anyway,thanks for the wishes.

    ReplyDelete